6A Regina Terrace, Doncaster East
SOLD - $960,000
Modern Family Living
A contemporary setting in a coveted cul-de-sac, this sleekly styled town residence will tantalise with its luxury finishes, generous accommodation and commitment to timeless quality. Perfect for a large or growing family, the considered four-bedroom layout features versatile living spaces along with a superb alfresco bathed in northern sun.
Polished floorboards grace a functional open-plan design, which is complemented by a gourmet kitchen beautifully appointed stone bench tops, marble splashbacks and stainless-steel appliances. Innovative lifestyle zoning will also impress, with the home offering a desirable ground floor main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, while upstairs children’s quarters are accompanied by a family bathroom and retreat.
Ideally located close to The Pines Shopping Centre, parklands and bus services, the home’s family credentials are further enhanced by prized school zoning for Templestowe Park Primary and Warrandyte High.
Additional features: zoned reverse cycle heating/cooling, intercom, guest powder room, European laundry, remote double garage with internal access, water tank and shed.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has