27 Miller Road, Heathmont
$950,000 - $1,045,000
A quarter-acre of unparalleled luxury!
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Experience the magic of this resort-inspired home that is bursting with charm. Located on a quatre-acre of lushly landscaped grounds, its luxurious finishes and stunning features are sure to make you feel like you're on a relaxing getaway.
The central living & dining area is alive with light and shows off high ceilings and exposed beams, resulting in a welcoming space reminiscent of a hotel lobby. This dynamic room is the perfect place to gather and connects to a stylish kitchen with all the stainless-steel appliances a chef needs. Showcasing an elegant layout, island bench, and rustic brick walls, it will let you to whip up delectable meals every single day.
This space connects directly to the luxurious master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe, and walk-in robe, while a winding corridor welcomes you to the additional family room with surround sound speakers, retreat area, bathrooms, and bedrooms. Feel the stress of your day dissolve away as you indulge in the hotel-like amenities of the outdoor entertainment area, boasting an in-ground pool, spa, and patio with pizza oven and BBQ. This breathtaking space will transport you to a tropical paradise with its lush foliage and resort-inspired elements.
You’ll no doubt love the excellent location close to Heathmont Train Station, shops, and Tintern Grammar. Other impressive features include window furnishings, hydronic in-floor heating, fireplaces, sheds, water tanks, plus new Innotech double glazed windows and doors.
This is truly a one-of-a-kind home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has