7 Bona Street, Ringwood East
SOLD - $1,030,000
Move In, Build 1 or Build 2 (STCA) GRZ1
This charming light-filled family home with character is ready for you to move in or perhaps step out the land and start making plans for this level site of 700sqm (approx.) with desirable GRZ1 zoning.
The home features two family zones with a formal lounge and spacious rear family room that spills out to the large entertainment deck, overlooking an extensive rear yard for the children to play. The spacious entry, three bedrooms (two are double size), laundry, a modern bathroom plus ensuite as well as a huge fully equipped kitchen with comfortable meals area make this a fabulous family home.
The excellent dimensions of this property also make it very versatile, whether you choose to move right in, extend, build your dream brand new home or perhaps develop as a multi-unit site (all subject to council approval). Further appointments include gas ducted heating, parking for four cars with a carport plus a double garage and garden shed.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of Ringwood East Station and Shopping Village, the property is handy to Maroondah Hospital, Eastland and EastLink. A stone’s throw from Tintern Grammar, buyers will also appreciate prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School.
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has