2 Cullen Court, Chirnside Park
SOLD - $955,000
Serenity & Sensational Views
In a quiet cul-de-sac on 1064sqm (approx.), this four-bedroom family home takes the lead with an adaptable dual living arrangement and a sprawling backyard that’s drenched in northern sun. Understated elegance defines the brick veneer classic, which is complemented by mesmerising vistas of the Yarra Ranges.
Widespread and welcoming with a broad driveway and double garage, there’s nothing to do here but relax and enjoy the breathtaking views or entertain in style on a series of covered decks. Featuring a beautiful timber kitchen and well-appointed bathrooms (ensuite to master), all luxury finishes are here including polished floorboards, exposed beams and generous built-in robes.
Kept comfortable with gas ducted heating and split system cooling, this clever home even comes with plentiful sub-floor storage, a studio, water tank and powder room.
A serene setting to raise a family, this unique location is just a stone’s throw from Chirnside Park Primary School and tranquil wetlands. Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Oxley Christian College and bus services are also nearby for ultimate convenience.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has