19 Allaware Avenue, Croydon
Low Maintenance Living in a Picturesque Court Setting
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
In the bowl of a quiet cul-de-sac on 417sqm (approx.) of parkside land, this sensational three-bedroom home offers all you could need and want over a desirable single level. Awash with natural light, the interior is a striking display of modern luxury where crisp white walls are complemented by classic polished boards.
Spacious open-plan living incorporates a substantial dining area, and is overseen by a stylishly updated kitchen flaunting stainless-steel appliances. From here, glass doors provide a seamless transition to the alfresco, which is beautifully presented for all-weather entertaining.
Starring a renovated central bathroom, gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, this move-in ready abode also comes equipped with a double carport and excellent storage options including two sheds.
Located just a few hundred metres from Dorset Golf Course, within enviable proximity of Ruskin Park Primary School and moments from Croydon Central, Croydon Station and Churinga Village Shopping Centre, inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has