30 Argyle Street, Donvale
SOLD - $1,200,000
Prime Corner Block with Endless Potential
Secure a slice of prime Donvale real estate in the form of this fabulous family home. Take advantage of the prominent 660sqm (approx.) GRZ1 corner site and bring your dream development to life (subject to council approval). Alternatively, enjoy the existing residence as is or consider a modern makeover - the potential here is endless.
Offering families a comfortable base close to all amenities, the current brick veneer home features four generous bedrooms with built-in storage, a large kitchen/meals area with sleek timber-look floors plus a spacious lounge and dining zone. Further luxuries include two bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom) as well as gas ducted heating, air conditioning, a double carport and storage shed.
Best of all, this safe and secure location is just a stone’s throw from Donvale Primary School and Argyle Street Reserve. The Eastern Freeway, Tunstall Square, walking trails and bus services are also within enviable proximity.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has