39 Eskdale Drive, Croydon Hills
SOLD - $1,080,000
Fully Renovated Family Entertainer
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Blessed with leafy vistas and northern sunshine on a 642sqm (approx.) corner block, this newly renovated home is primed for family enjoyment over a sensational single level. No expense has been spared bringing this masterful creation to life, promising move-in ready convenience for its lucky new owner.
Offering enviable indoor-outdoor living, sleek timber floors lead into a superb open-plan lounge/dining hub teamed with a study nook and a high impact gourmet kitchen featuring stone surfaces and premium Bosch appliances. From here, sliding doors provide easy access to the entertainer’s deck, which overlooks fuss-free gardens and a secure play space designed for kids.
On-trend bathrooms boast stylish black tapware, including a luxury ensuite servicing the master bedroom with bay window. Finishing touches include gas ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, an oversized remote double garage plus additional secure parking.
Peacefully located just metres from Candlebark Walk Reserve, this stunning home is well-placed to access McAdam Square and some of the area’s leading schools such as Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar and The Good Shepherd Primary. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has