14 Sellick Drive, Croydon
SOLD - $1,000,000
Family Entertainer with Exciting Future Prospects
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Embrace a lifestyle of unmatched ease in this beautifully presented single-level home, requiring minimal upkeep and located walking distance from the local primary school. Neatly manicured gardens and a classic brick façade lead into sundrenched interiors, featuring freshly painted walls and new LED lighting throughout. Enjoy hosting guests in the spacious lounge/dining zone and modern kitchen or perhaps outdoors where an undercover alfresco boasts a large and inviting spa. Sleeping arrangements are impressive with the family-sized layout offering four robed bedrooms and a central bathroom, the master also benefitting from its own ensuite.
Additional luxuries include: polished floorboards, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, solar panels and water tanks for the garden. Plentiful off-street parking adds to the appeal, with the property featuring a carport plus convenient access to the rear yard where a garage and extensive open space can house caravans, boats or trailers.
While the home will provide a comfortable base for families close to Dorset Primary School, Croydon Central, the train station and an abundance of parks, there are other options to explore. Occupying a north-facing GRZ1 allotment of 891sqm (approx.), there’s potential to subdivide or develop a multi-unit site (subject to council approval).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has