13 Gaudion Road, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,760,000
Renovated Bliss in Parkside Location
In a prestige parkside address on 748sqm (approx.), this beautifully updated family residence flaunts large contemporary living spaces in sensational resort-style surrounds. Welcoming with a low maintenance garden and secure double garaging, it boasts a practical single-level layout enhanced by polished floorboards and new carpets set under soaring ceilings.
Accommodation includes a generous formal lounge and dining domain centred around a gorgeous gas log fire, plus adjoining family and meals zones overseen by a gourmet stainless-steel appliance kitchen. A series of sliding doors unfurl to the spectacular outdoor area, which features alfresco dining options (with electric awning) overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool.
Strategically located for ultimate comfort and privacy, the four bedrooms share a stylishly renovated family bathroom, with the master enjoying the service of its own luxurious twin vanity ensuite and a large walk-in robe.
Completing the picture is a dedicated study as well as gas ducted heating, split system cooling and a sizeable storage shed for your convenience. Situated in a sought-after pocket of Doncaster East, the home is desirably zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College and within easy walking distance of Ruffey Lake Park. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has