1A Merrilong Street, Ringwood East
Superb Style with Prized School Zoning
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
A contemporary take on a classic, this four-bedroom weatherboard offers luxurious family living and entertaining in one of Ringwood East’s prized schooling precincts. Occupying a low maintenance block of 323sqm (approx.), a modern layout dressed in high quality finishes emanates character and class that will endure the test of time.
Beyond neatly manicured gardens, the home immediately impresses with superb open-plan living, complemented by solid timber floors and a gourmet kitchen boasting stainless-steel appliances. Double doors provide seamless access to the rear pergola and alfresco, where gorgeous gardens create a tranquil setting for outdoor entertainment.
Sleeping arrangements are substantial with two bedrooms (both featuring triple-fronted robes with a full internal fit out) located upstairs alongside a deluxe family bathroom and retreat. Parents will adore the private ground floor master equipped with its own ensuite and walk-in robe, whilst also appreciating the versatility of the fourth bedroom, which could be used as an additional living area or study.
Comprehensive appointments to this stunning home include: ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, a gas log fireplace, guest powder room, family-sized laundry and a remote double garage with internal access.
From a location standpoint, this first-class address is hard to beat. Zoned and within walking distance of Tintern Grammar, Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School, the home also enjoys easy access to Eastland, EastLink and Ringwood Station.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has