36 Andrew Crescent, Croydon South
SOLD - $1,420,000
Set high on the hill with a dramatic, contemporary façade, this custom-designed three-bedroom home sets the standard for modern family living. Stretching deep into neatly manicured 1036sqm (approx.) grounds, it features a stylish blend of materials and concepts, boasting a stunning glass entrance accentuated by high ceilings, Italian floor tiles and feature stone panelling. A simply breathtaking floorplan considers the need for both living and entertaining on a grand scale, flaunting spectacular spaces inside and out.
At the front of this remarkable home, a dedicated study can be found alongside the sumptuous master bedroom that features a large walk-in wardrobe and a five-star open ensuite consisting of dual showers and vanities. The remaining bedrooms are located down the hall, serviced by a sleek-look family bathroom appointed with a frameless shower and separate bath.
The inclusion of a theatre room allows for easy entertaining, while the superb open-plan living/dining area is perfect for more lively family interaction. At the centre is a stylish Caesarstone kitchen with high gloss cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. Stacker doors also allow for a seamless transition to the covered alfresco, where families will enjoy outdoor gatherings with the convenience of an in-built BBQ and ceiling fan.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, additional luxuries to this standout home include: split system heating/cooling, a gas log fireplace, remote double garage with internal access, tinted windows, water tank and a separate workshop/studio. Current zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School adds to the appeal, as does easy access to Tintern Grammar, local shops and public transport.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has