10 Ellison Street, Ringwood
$1,500,000 - $1,600,000
Lovingly Restored Californian Bungalow
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Meticulously restored and enhanced with the highest of considerations, this double brick Californian Bungalow offers a remarkable poolside lifestyle on 647sqm (approx.) of beautifully presented grounds. Facing north in a quiet and exclusive street within walking distance of Eastland, Ringwood Station and sought-after schools, a slice of history could be yours. A salute to both the past and the present, the transition of where old meets new is almost completely undetectable. Care and consideration has gone into maintaining the original features from the façade through to the interior showcasing high decorative ceilings, double-hung sash windows, gas coal fireplaces and stunning timber fretwork.
Welcoming with a grand entrance hall, the home flaunts a superior five bedroom plus study layout. The front lounge is a delightful setting with a bay window, complemented by a separate formal dining room and generous open-plan living, which steps out to the alfresco and pool. Designed by Terry Steegstra of Kitchens Victoria, the kitchen is provincial perfection with plentiful storage and classic visual appeal, enhanced by quality pieces sourced from around the world. Whilst presented in traditional style, the bathrooms provide modern convenience, along with the comforts of hydronic heating and evaporative cooling. With something for everyone, there’s even a sizeable garage/workshop and a secure carport beyond the gated tree-lined driveway.
Additional features include: leadlight windows, plantation shutters, hardwood and Baltic pine floors, excellent storage, zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School, and easy access to Jubilee Park, Aquanation and EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has