2/70 Brysons Road, Warranwood
SOLD - $2,011,000
Benchmark Family Luxury
Residence 2, 70-72 Brysons Road, Warranwood
Poolside living of the highest calibre with bespoke interiors and landscaped surrounds, this modern masterpiece is truly a residence of distinction. Spanning an impressive 909sqm (approx.) allotment in an exclusive treed location, the property offers a family lifestyle unmatched, allowing an escape from suburbia while maintaining a close distance to all amenities.
Replete with Italian porcelain tile floors and soaring ceilings, the entrance hall introduces a spectacular home theatre room and guest bedroom, complete with a lavish two-way ensuite and a large built-in robe. Seamless flow to the superb open-plan living area will impress, accentuated by an ambient gas fireplace and a show-stopping designer kitchen boasting stainless-steel appliances, sleek stone surfaces, window splashbacks and feature lighting. Perfect for entertaining on an extravagant scale, stacker doors open to the private garden oasis where an in-ground pool and covered alfresco await.
With a versatile rumpus as the centrepiece, the upper floor houses the main sleeping quarters, ensuring every family member can enjoy their own individual space and privacy. The palatial master includes a deluxe twin vanity ensuite, study nook, balcony and a luxurious dressing room, while a further three bedrooms have built-in robes and share a family bathroom with separate WC.
Fabulously functional with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, the home also features a 10,000 litre water tank, security system and ducted vacuuming plus a remote triple garage and additional off-street space.
Offering prestige family living in a prized address, all this is moments from parklands, walking trails and bus services, close to excellent schools including Warranwood Primary and Yarra Valley Grammar, and a just a short distance to Eastland and EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has