33 Miller Road, Heathmont
SOLD - $1,130,000
Poolside Family Entertainer
In a sought-after, leafy pocket of Heathmont on 1157sqm (approx.), this poolside retreat is a dream come true for the growing family. Large windows take advantage of tranquil vistas, while a choice of living zones allow for unreserved entertaining. Just metres from the local playground, this sprawling sanctuary is located for convenience near Heathmont Station and Shopping Village, excellent schools, parks and walking trails, with Eastland and EastLink also close by.
Offering the very best in family living, the home boasts an incredibly spacious design incorporating four bedrooms plus a study, three bathrooms and a studio. Multiple lounge/dining areas cater for both formal and informal requirements, centred around a superbly presented kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, sparkling bench tops and stainless-steel appliances.
A series of sliding doors provide direct access to the backyard, where a large gas-heated pool, covered alfresco and plenty of yard combine for the ultimate in family entertaining. There’s even enough space to explore a potential subdivision (subject to council approval).
Additional features: exceptional car accommodation including a double garage, heating/air conditioning, sleek timber-look floors, water tanks and innovative storage throughout.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has