2/25 Old Lilydale Road, Ringwood East
Sun, Style & Space
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
The rear home of two on a low maintenance 320sqm (approx.) allotment, this single-level sensation presents a fantastic opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike. Ideally set back from the road for peace and quiet, its sought-after location is just moments from Ringwood East Station, Maroondah Hospital, Eastland and excellent schools, with a bus stop nearby placing convenience at the door.
Opening into a bright and spacious interior, the home features a practical floorplan with relaxed living in mind. Serviced by a two-way bathroom, the bedrooms are zoned to the rear with all boasting ample built-in storage. Polished floorboards and ornate cornices grace the large lounge, which flows into an equally generous dining area overseen by a well-appointed kitchen.
Additional features include: No Owners Corporation, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, a double garage with internal access plus a private backyard providing a sunny and secure space to relax and unwind.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has