7 Bellara Drive, Mooroolbark
Sanctuary of Style & Space
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
The front home of two on a north-facing allotment, this sunlit three-bedroom beauty is hard to resist. Behind neatly manicured gardens lies a single-level sanctuary, where crisp white walls, plush carpets and open-plan living create a stunning visual effect.
Maximising on space, the layout incorporates a stylishly updated stainless-steel appliance kitchen with a dedicated meals area and seamless flow into the show-stopping lounge. Generously proportioned, each of the bedrooms boast built-in storage and share a well-appointed contemporary bathroom.
Consisting of a paved patio bordered by lawn and garden, the low maintenance courtyard caters for alfresco entertaining whilst also providing a secure setting for kids and pets to play. Adding to the appeal, this standout home further benefits from gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a double carport.
For the lucky purchaser, you’ll enjoy easy access to Mooroolbark Station and Chirnside Park Shopping Centre. Schools are also within walking distance including Manchester Primary and Mooroolbark College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has