12 Fernlea Crescent, Doncaster East
Poolside Family Oasis
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Encased in lush established gardens on 868sqm (approx.), this sprawling family home oozes modern luxury. Close to parklands and walking trails, it provides an escape from suburbia while maintaining a close distance to all amenities. Completing the serene picture, the property boasts multiple alfresco dining options that border a sparkling saltwater pool.
Inside, generous proportions are offset by polished floorboards and large windows that invite verdant vistas. Flowing smoothly from one living domain to the next, the well-conceptualised triple zone layout caters for dining, reclining and entertaining with the updated kitchen featuring impressive stainless-steel appliances.
Spread throughout the home for privacy are four bedrooms. The main occupies the upper-level with an ensuite and walk-in robe, alongside a versatile second bedroom. The remaining bedrooms can be found on the ground floor with built-in robes, sharing a well-appointed central bathroom.
Packed with a host of fabulous features, this striking home also includes gas ducted heating, split system cooling, a large storage shed and a double lock-up garage with additional storage provision. Blessed with a northerly aspect and stunning views, its sought-after location is close to The Pines Shopping Centre and ideally zoned for Serpell Primary and Warrandyte High.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has