410 Porter Street, Templestowe
SOLD - $1,405,000
Luxury Family Home Amongst Landscaped Surrounds
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
A spectacular family environment, the pinnacle of design has been achieved with this meticulously crafted Merchant Builder home. Beautifully maintained and updated, every segment of its north-facing 788sqm (approx.) allotment has been effectively utilised, boasting secure gated entry, a double carport and show-stopping landscaped gardens.
Large windows with plantation shutters illuminate a functional layout, where considered zoning guarantees a second to none family lifestyle. Peaceful sleeping quarters include a private master bedroom with plentiful built-in storage and a stylishly renovated ensuite. A well-appointed family bathroom services two additional robed bedrooms and a flexible fourth bedroom/study option.
Seamlessly integrated with a fabulous covered alfresco for entertaining ease, the home also offers a choice of spacious living domains. Revel in the formal lounge and dining zone with its feature gas log fireplace or enjoy a more casual setting in the family/meals area, overseen by a gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances.
As one would expect from a home of this calibre, high-end extras are in abundance. Hydronic heating and split system cooling provide year-round comfort, while a first-class location promises utmost convenience. With zoning for Serpell Primary School and Warrandyte High, this sought-after address is within walking distance of parks, bus services and The Pines Shopping Centre. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has