5 Langley Street, Ringwood East
SOLD - $1,350,000
Hidden Gem with Plenty of Potential
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Reap the rewards of this flat, rectangular 894sqm (approx.) GRZ1 allotment, suitable for either redevelopment or an idyllic family lifestyle. Subject to council approval, developers may choose to pursue a subdivision or multi-unit build, while others will see liveability in the current weatherboard home.
Situated in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, the existing abode is reminiscent of old world charm featuring classic polished floorboards and ample natural light. With scope for update, it includes a spacious lounge warmed by a gas wall heater, separate kitchen/meals, three large bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is particularly impressive, boasting a parent’s retreat, ensuite and access to a private deck.
Investors, developers and owner-occupiers alike will value the property’s convenient location, which is in enviable proximity of Eastland and EastLink. Walking distance from Ringwood East Station and Tintern Grammar, this premium address is also desirably zoned for Eastwood Primary School and Ringwood Secondary College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has