104/927-929 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East
$495,000 - $540,000
Lifestyle Living Redefined
This sophisticated and secure two-bedroom apartment ticks every box for buyers seeking low maintenance luxe in a first-class location. Freshly painted throughout, the home features generous open-plan living with stylish polished boards, while the kitchen boasts sleek glass splashbacks and high quality stainless-steel appliances.
Accommodation of this magnitude is rare with the floorplan offering two large bedrooms with built-in storage as well as two modern bathrooms (ensuite to main) both equipped with heated towel rails for your comfort.
Additional luxuries include ducted heating and cooling, a huge entertainer’s balcony with a sunny northerly aspect and stunning views plus secure basement car parking and storage. Residents of this unique complex also benefit from access to a communal rooftop terrace and BBQ area, perfect for entertaining on a larger scale.
Conveniently located opposite Doncaster Reserve, enjoy being within walking distance of Jackson Court, which boasts world-class dining and cafes. Bus services are also within momentary reach as well as Westfield and the Eastern Freeway. Those with school-aged children will appreciate prized zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College and Doncaster Gardens Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has