6 Grimsby Court, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,340,000
Large Family Home on 766sqm Approx.
In a premium cul-de-sac location backing onto Zerbes Reserve, this alluring five-bedroom home will appeal to families with its generous indoor/outdoor layout. The ground floor plays host to an expansive open-plan living zone offered with an adjoining dining area and Coonara, as well as sliding door access to a fabulous covered alfresco. The galley-style kitchen will also impress, featuring exceptional bench and storage space.
While three large bedrooms (including the master with ensuite) and a well-appointed family bathroom occupy the entry level, an additional two bedrooms can be found upstairs alongside a versatile rumpus and balcony, where you’ll enjoy relaxing views.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, this standout home also boasts a double carport, air conditioning unit and innovative storage options. There’s potential to renovate if desired, or even greater opportunity for those seeking a development site with the 766sqm (approx.) block perfect for a new home build (subject to council approval).
Families with school-aged children will benefit from East Doncaster Secondary College and Serpell Primary School zoning, not to mention easy access to bus services on nearby George Street and Blackburn Road. Donburn Village and The Pines Shopping Centre are also within close proximity.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has