3/73 Maidstone Street, Ringwood
Family-Sized Townhouse with Fabulous Flair
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Conveniently located and beautifully presented, this double-storey town residence perfectly captures the lifestyle that modern families so desire. Quietly situated at the rear of just three, it features a sleek façade and low maintenance gardens opening into a contemporary light-filled interior enhanced by soaring ceilings.
A stylish stone-topped kitchen makes entertaining a breeze; with a full-suite of Blanco stainless-steel appliances, it services the casual family/meals area and an intimate formal lounge. Stacker doors provide direct access to the fabulous undercover alfresco, bordered by lush lawns that are ideal for kids and pets.
The bedrooms have been cleverly zoned for comfort and privacy, with the master desirably located on the ground floor and equipped with an ensuite and walk-in robe. Upstairs, you’ll find two generously-sized bedrooms alongside a family bathroom and retreat, each boasting their own built-in robes.
Every conceivable luxury has been considered for complete ease of living, with the home also including: a remote double garage with rear roller door, double glazed window and roller shutter, a guest powder room, under-stair storage, GDH, evaporative cooling, split system units, a water tank and sheds.
Within enviable proximity of Aquinas College, the home further boasts zoning for Heathmont College and Marlborough Primary School. Nestled between Heatherdale and Ringwood Stations, walking distance to Jubilee Park and Aquanation, and just moments from Eastland and EastLink.
Family living at its finest, this stunning home is sure to impress.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has