107/42b Nelson Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $726,000
Experience the High Life
Upmarket community living is taken to soaring new heights at Ringwood’s elite Garden Square complex. Brilliantly located in the vibrant town centre and bordered by the Mullum Mullum Creek, this state-of-the-art building is all about lifestyle, offering a double-storey gym, 16-seater cinema, library, office space and function room with kitchen facilities. Premier dining and shopping is just metres away at Eastland, while commuters will appreciate easy access to Ringwood Station and EastLink.
Delivering low maintenance opulence in a high-amenity address, this spacious three-bedroom apartment exudes quality and class. Securely positioned on the building’s first floor with two private balconies and the luxury of two basement parking spaces, it also features video intercom entry and plentiful storage.
Awash with natural light, the open-plan lounge and dining area boasts sleek timber-look floors and sliding doors to the dedicated alfresco. The gourmet kitchen is the statement piece in this zone, flaunting Caesarstone bench tops, soft-closing cabinetry and Bosch stainless-steel appliances. Adding to the allure is a portable breakfast bar, which allows for complete flexibility when it comes to entertaining or simply reconfiguring the space to suit your lifestyle needs.
Accommodation is substantial with each of the bedrooms featuring quality wool carpets and mirrored built-in robes. Two share a sparkling main bathroom, while the master sanctuary enjoys the service of its own deluxe ensuite. High-end tapware and an on-trend colour scheme will impress.
Perfect for the owner-occupier or investor, this sophisticated residence also includes: split system heating/cooling, a discreet laundry, corridor garbage chutes, zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and convenience to Costco, Ringwood Square and Aquanation.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has