13 Araluen Drive, Croydon
Modern Family Home with Options Aplenty
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Walking distance to Eastfield Park and Dorset Primary School, this 868sqm (approx.) site will appeal to a wide range of buyers with varying property interests.
The current three-bedroom home is perfect for families, offering a practical layout with stylish, modern finishes. Sleek timber floors feature throughout spacious and light-filled living zones, complemented by gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling. Highlights include an updated kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, ensuite to the master bedroom and a sundrenched north-facing yard with alfresco.
Offering liveability for today, the home could be a viable renting option for investors, buoyed by a convenient location close to local shopping and transport. Alternatively, builders and developers may wish to explore a potential dual occupancy development here, keeping the existing home and building another at the rear or starting afresh with two brand new dwellings (subject to council approval).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has