11 Sturdee Road, Donvale
SOLD - $1,205,000
Style & Serenity
Family living at its finest, this remarkable home on 731sqm (approx.) perfectly encapsulates a lifestyle of tranquillity and convenience. Designed to capitalise on stunning views, nature informs almost every aspect, with hardwood flooring and stone feature walls combining to create a warm and light-filled family setting.
Fresh paint and new carpets feature throughout a highly practical layout offering both formal and informal living options. The casual meals space is overseen by a well-appointed kitchen, while a generous lounge/dining zone accesses the undercover alfresco - a pleasant spot to take in the lush surrounds with abundant space for get-togethers.
Clever family zoning sees three robed bedrooms and a study placed alongside a luxurious spa bathroom, including the master replete with its own ensuite. A downstairs bedroom with external access affords guests or teenagers their own privacy, but may also serve as an additional living area or base for your home business.
Adding to the allure of this unique family home is gas ducted heating, split system cooling and a large driveway providing plenty of off-street parking in addition to two undercover spaces. There’s excellent outdoor storage, a water tank for the garden plus an extensive cellar.
Situated in easy reach of all amenities while still allowing idyllic peace and quiet, this quality-built home is convenient to Tunstall Square, EastLink, bus services and walking trails. Also close to Whitefriars College, with prized zoning for Mitcham Primary School and Mullauna Secondary College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has