73 Canopus Drive, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,280,000
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Blessed with southerly views on an elevated 657sqm (approx.) allotment, this vintage four-bedroom beauty is ready for a new lease on life. Currently tenanted, the home presents a viable renting option whilst you consider future endeavours, which may include a stylish renovation or luxury new home build (subject to council approval).
Families of all sizes and ages will appreciate the practical floorplan, featuring a dual living arrangement, master bedroom with ensuite and a large main bathroom with separate WC. Also included: gas ducted heating, a double garage and patio for outdoor entertaining.
Adding to the appeal for families and investors, this sought-after location boasts prized zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College and Milgate Primary School. Parks and bus services are within walking distance, while Donburn Village, Tunstall Square and The Pines are easily accessible by car.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has