19 Shasta Avenue, Ringwood East
Classic Family Home in Prime Locale
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Set in one of Ringwood East’s most sought-after pockets, an easy walk to the local shopping strip and train station, this stunning home has all the charm and attraction of a weatherboard classic combined with contemporary finishes and a family-friendly floorplan.
Beautifully manicured gardens enhance the home’s picturesque street appeal, opening into a very generous interior complemented by high ceilings and polished timber floors. Enjoy the choice of formal and informal living areas, which are serviced by a well-appointed kitchen and extend to a spectacular undercover alfresco for easy entertaining.
Comprising four sizeable bedrooms and a period-style main bathroom with separate WC, the home perfectly caters for large or growing families. The lavish master occupies the entire upper floor, offering complete privacy and comfort with its own ensuite, walk-in robe, parents’ retreat and balcony.
Adding to the appeal are luxury inclusions such as ducted heating, air conditioning, ceiling fans and a workshop as well as a lock-up double garage with rear roller door allowing for the secure storage of caravans, boats or trailers.
Convenience is assured with this first-class location providing easy access to Eastland, EastLink, bus services and Wombolano Park. In the zone for Ringwood Secondary College, other nearby schools include Eastwood Primary and Tintern Grammar.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has