87A Heathmont Road, Heathmont
SOLD - $820,000
Weatherboard Charm, Family Flexibility
Closing Date Sale: Tuesday 30th March at 5:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
This charming character weatherboard asserts a real point of difference in townhouse living. Privately set back from the road as the rear home of two, it occupies a low maintenance garden allotment with rare dual-car accommodation.
A family-friendly design places three robed bedrooms and a modern central bathroom on the ground floor, including the lavish master resplendent with a fully tiled ensuite. An intimate lounge with timber floorboards underfoot, flows into a functional kitchen and meals space, also boasting a European-style laundry and easy deck access.
The home’s upper level is incredibly versatile, with options to use as a fourth bedroom, rumpus or home office complete with ample walk-in storage and a contemporary bathroom.
Additional features include: multiple reverse cycle split system units, a paved courtyard and a large water tank for the garden.
Desirably zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School, and within enviable proximity of Eastland, EastLink and Heathmont Station, the home is perfectly addressed for families.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has