26 Hendra Grove, Ringwood
Beautifully Renovated Family Home in Prized Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Situated on a north-west facing 667sqm (approx.) allotment, just metres from the local park and playground, this enduring family residence has been transformed top to toe with a clever contemporary design. Surrounded by low maintenance gardens that provide a leafy outlook visible from almost every room, the home incorporates sought-after features (such as polished floorboards), which are teamed with an on-trend neutral colour scheme, resulting in light-filled living spaces that exude quality and class.
A sophisticated formal lounge caters for intimate occasions, while the open-plan family/dining zone dazzles with plentiful space for casual activities, extending out via bi-fold doors to a fabulous alfresco deck. Seamlessly integrated for easy entertaining, the gourmet kitchen will also impress with its sleek stone bench tops, large walk-in pantry and full-suite of stainless-steel appliances.
Family accommodation is substantial, consisting of four robed bedrooms and a luxurious main bathroom. Parents will delight at the heavenly master, featuring its own ensuite and private deck access via French doors.
Gas ducted heating, multiple A/C units, ceiling fans to all bedrooms and a double carport enhance lifestyle comfort, complemented by a highly esteemed location zoned for Mullum Primary School and Norwood Secondary College. Enjoy close proximity to North Ringwood Reserve and the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail as well as Eastland, EastLink and public transport options.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has