3/31 Ford Street, Ringwood
$490,000 - $535,000
Easy Living in Prime Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Quietly located at the rear of just three, this welcoming villa unit offers a relaxed lifestyle close to major amenities. A haven for first home buyers or downsizers, the home will also appeal to astute investors as it is bound to achieve a solid rental return in such an esteemed position.
There’s potential to add your own personal touches to the practical two-bedroom layout, which includes a comfortable and well-presented lounge, separate original kitchen/meals space and a large main bathroom. A sizeable garden and a lock-up single garage are further conveniences.
Easy living is assured for those on the go with this prime location offering easy access to all of Ringwood’s finest attractions. Walking distance to Ringwood Station, Costco and Eastland, within momentary reach of EastLink, Aquanation and Jubilee Park, plus prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has