1/64 Watts Street, Box Hill North
A Touch of Charm and Character!
Located within a leafy street in the heart of Box Hill North we have on offer this single storey, charming and full of character weatherboard perfect for all!
Set behind a beautiful garden and an attractive veranda, fantastic for those warm mornings in spring, the home brings character and style with elevated ceilings, long pendant lights, stained glass feature window and honey baltic pine floorboards.
Comprising of four elegant bedrooms with built in robes, generous family bathroom and a spacious master bedroom including private en-suite and robes.
The kitchen has been updated with top quality appliances comprising of Blanco range hood, gas cooktop and stainless-steel oven, Bosch dishwasher and Ceasar stone bench-top.
The dining and family lounge flow on from the kitchen which overlooks a low maintenance courtyard, perfect for entertaining guests and family.
Other property features include; gas ducted heating, split system heating and cooling, and single car garage.
Minutes from Box Hill Central, Whitehorse Reserve, Box Hill High School and the Eastern Freeway, and a with just a short walk to St Francis Xavier School and Our Lady of Sion College, this location is one not to be missed!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has