4/30 Doyle Street, Bulleen
Space & Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect! Renovated And Refreshed.
Enjoy this single level two (2) bedroom home in an excellent locale of Bulleen. Positioned in a block of four units and directly opposite a park, this home has close proximity to all the convenient amenities in Bulleen Plaza and nearby Westfield Shopping in Doncaster. It has easy access to all the parks, schools, bus services and Eastern Freeway. With floating timber floors throughout, this home has a spacious living/meals area and is complemented by a functional modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the home chef. The internal laundry room has access to the backyard to the carport. The two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. This home continues to deliver with split system cooling, electric heating in the bedrooms, a carport and a single lock up garage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has