4/2 Arlington Street, Ringwood
Perfectly Located Unit!
Beyond the unassuming entry of this charming two-bedroom unit is an absolute revelation.
An immaculate, beautifully updated interior that epitomises modern living features crisp, contemporary styling. Awash with natural light, the spacious lounge is overseen by a sleek stainless-steel appliance kitchen and extends out to a generous rear garden.
The two bedrooms boast substantial built-in storage and share a well-appointed central bathroom/laundry.
Complete with the comforts of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, a single carport and lockable storage, this spectacular find is move-in ready with little to no work required.
Privately located at the rear of a boutique group, everything Ringwood has to offer is at your fingertips including the train station, Eastland and EastLink. Within proximity to Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School only adds to the appeal. Inspect now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has