7 Ireland Avenue, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,436,000
Family Entertainer with Exciting Future Prospects
With its sundrenched rear aspect and premium land, a bright future awaits this charming weatherboard original. On a generous 897sqm (approx.) allotment, the four bedroom, two bathroom home offers outstanding options in a sought-after location near Tunstall Square and East Doncaster Secondary College (zoned).
Be inspired by the immaculately presented residence, which features a fabulous layout for family entertaining with casual living/meals overseen by a neat kitchen, sunroom with double door access to the backyard, and a gracious formal lounge and dining domain - the latter equipped with a large wet bar. A single garage and carport plus a shed and covered store round out an impressive list of features.
Brimming with potential, enjoy the home as is or let it pay its way with rental income while you contemplate a renovation, new home build or luxury redevelopment (subject to council approval) – the choice is yours!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has