30 Reilly Street, Ringwood
Comfort And Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Enjoy this character single level three (3) bedroom home plus study in a sought after locale of Ringwood. Just directly opposite Jubilee Park, it is positioned with close proximity to Ringwood train station, schools, colleges, Eastland Shopping, Eastlink and all the convenient amenities in Ringwood. This home has all the comfort features, poised for anyone looking for comfort and convenience. It has a large living area with gas heater and is complemented by a defined spacious meals/kitchen area. The kitchen with appliances is storage rich, most ideal for the home chef. The internal laundry room with space possibilities has access to a covered deck over-looking a private backyard, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The three (3) bedrooms (two (2) with built in robes) are serviced by a central bathroom with shower on bath and separate WC facility. This home continues to deliver with air conditioning, ceiling fans, BBQ pit, double car port, lock up garage and off street parking.
The spa in the bath is not in working order.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has