3 Hampton Grove, Camberwell
SOLD - $1,740,000
Rare Single-Level Townhouse with Street Frontage
The epitome of luxurious low maintenance living, this rare single-level townhouse flaunts a practical three-bedroom layout enhanced by bespoke elements and an enviable location near Camberwell Junction, sought-after primary/secondary schools and countless public transport options. With appeal for downsizers and small families as well as young professionals, the home enjoys exceptional space that’s richly detailed and softly styled, offering move-in ready convenience.
Street frontage and secure remote garage entry are a fitting welcome, unfurling to a lavish interior where a stunning combination of high ceilings, polished floorboards and wainscoting will delight. The open-plan living zone with its striking stone-topped kitchen further adds to your first impression, leading out to a sunny north-facing courtyard handily equipped with an electric awning for shade. Sleeping arrangements consist of robed bedrooms and a modern two-way bathroom with a desirable ensuite-effect to the main. A separate powder room only adds to the allure.
As one would expect from a home of this calibre, extras are in abundance with electric ceiling vented heating/cooling, ducted vacuuming, an alarm, S/S kitchen appliances, plantation shutters plus a water tank for the garden.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has