35 Mullum Mullum Road, Ringwood
$900,000 - $990,000
Solid Family Home with Exciting Potential
On the market for the first time in over 60 years, this original brick veneer beauty occupies a rare 1057sqm (approx.) elevated allotment opposite Mullum Mullum Reserve. Flaunting unmistakable period charm with high ceilings and plentiful natural light, the home will attract investors or keen renovators, while the generous block will dish up a range of exciting options for those searching for land.
The current residence is ideal for families, consisting of five bedrooms and three living zones, including a comfortable formal lounge serviced by a well-appointed kitchen. Enjoying a sunny northerly aspect, the sizeable yard offers room for pets and a covered pergola for laid-back entertaining. Additional features include ducted heating, a workshop and ample off-street car parking.
While the existing abode would benefit from a modern makeover, buyers will reap greater rewards from a considered new home build or luxury redevelopment (subject to council approval). Brand new homes are in high demand across the suburb, with buyers seeking convenience to first-class lifestyle amenities.
Perfectly situated, this brilliant opportunity is just a leisurely stroll from Eastland and Ringwood Station, with easy access to bus services, EastLink and the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail. Prized zoning for Norwood Secondary College and Mullum Primary School only adds to the appeal.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has