7/33-35 Arlington Street, Ringwood
Near New Two Bedroom Townhouse in Prime Location
Be quick to secure this stunning two-bedroom property! Only minutes to local amenities and facilities in the heart of Ringwood. Walk to Westfield Eastland Shopping, Ringwood train station and Costco.
Comprising an open plan living, dining, kitchen plus meals area. Two bedrooms on the first floor serviced by a central bathroom.
Additional Features include:
Split system Heating and Cooling, Floorboards, Internal access to single remote lock-up garage, Stone benchtops, Gas Cooking & Dishwasher, Built in Robes, European Laundry, two toilets, Storage shed, Water tank, Landscaped gardens & Spacious Private Courtyard
Nearby local schools (Great Ryrie Primary, Aquinas College Melbourne and Ringwood Secondary). Jubilee Park, Aquanation, Ringwood Swimming Club, Proclamation Park, Ringwood Public Golf Club only minutes away and the Eastern Freeway just around the corner.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has