3/21-23 Surrey Road West, Croydon
Well Presented and Well Located!
Situated in a leafy location within easy reach of major retailers, regular bus and train services, quality schools and hospitals, we have on offer this well presented and well-kept unit, perfect for all!
The single level interior is bright and welcoming; and best of all, the attractive low-maintenance courtyard is designed to ensure there is plenty of time for relaxed living! Accommodation includes a carpeted living area and separate dining with adjoining kitchen that allows you to cook and entertain all at once.
Three good-sized bedrooms encompass the property serviced by a central bathroom with separate toilet, a large laundry and double remote-control garage.
Accessing parks, trails, buses, childcare centres, Croydon Primary School, Croydon Main Street and Train Station plus the expanding Croydon Central Shopping Centre on foot. Only minutes from leisure facilities, the local library plus premium secondary colleges such as Luther and Yarra Valley Grammar. Do not miss out!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has