29 Mckenzie Street, Doncaster East
Lovingly Maintained Family Home - UNDER OFFER
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
On a sundrenched 678sqm (approx.) allotment with relaxing treed outlooks, this immaculate property and its flourishing established garden are testament to the love and care bestowed by its owners for over 50 years. Desirably located in the East Doncaster Secondary College zone, within a few minutes’ walk to Donburn Village, bus services and parks, this sunlit beauty takes pride of place within a coveted neighbourhood adored by local families.
Quality-built by Lucas Morris Homes, the abode has undergone a series of extensions and updates over the decades to accommodate the needs of a growing family. On the ground floor, a formal lounge and dining area is a comfortable space to relax and entertain, with patio/garden views and a cosy fireplace for winter warmth. The adjoining kitchen and casual meals domain is extremely functional, providing easy access to the alfresco deck for a seamless entertaining experience.
Sleeping arrangements are equally impressive with the home boasting a practical four bedroom plus study configuration. Spread throughout for privacy, two robed bedrooms (including the master) are located on the entry level alongside an open study and an updated bathroom with separate toilet and shower room. A further two robed bedrooms are found upstairs; they share a well-appointed family bathroom and a sizeable rumpus kept comfortable with reverse cycle heating/cooling.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, this well-maintained and beautifully presented home comes with a host of premium extras that will delight discerning buyers. Additional features include: ducted heating, a discreet European-style laundry, double carport, garden shed, polished floorboards, quality curtains, extensive under-stair storage and both gas and electric hot water.
The lucky new resident will further benefit from a first-class location providing ultimate convenience. Medical facilities, sports clubs and schools are in abundance, with the Eastern Freeway, Tunstall Square and The Pines Shopping Centre within close proximity. Nearby public transport options are a bonus, with routes to Box Hill, Ringwood and the CBD.
There are alternative options to explore if the current offering isn’t your cup of tea. With 17m (approx.) frontage, the block may be suitable for a potential side-by-side development (subject to council approval).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has