3/3 Dianne Street, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,051,000
Blissful Living Awaits
A triumphant display of low maintenance luxury, this three-bedroom townhouse wants for nothing. Featuring Tasmanian Oak floors under soaring ceilings, a relaxed indoor-outdoor layout enjoys sensational open-plan living, teamed with a formal lounge and a gourmet stone-topped kitchen beautifully appointed with soft-closing gloss cabinetry, a large walk-in pantry and quality stainless-steel appliances. A generous alfresco deck is perfect for all occasions with room for relaxation or entertaining, privy to views over a landscaped garden where children and pets can play securely.
The sublime master bedroom is desirably located on the ground floor with a luxurious ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining bedrooms (with BIRs) are found upstairs alongside a family bathroom and retreat.
As one would expect from a home of this calibre, creature comforts are aplenty with Bonaire ducted heating and evaporative cooling, ducted vacuuming, energy efficient LED lighting, solar/gas hot water and video intercom all included. There’s also the convenience of a remote double garage with internal access, guest powder room and a range of innovative storage options.
Quietly located at the rear of three, backing onto Maggs Reserve and close to Tunstall Square, the Eastern Freeway and bus services, both owner-occupiers and investors alike will be impressed by this stunning home’s address. Prized zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College and Beverley Hills Primary will appeal to those with school-aged children.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has