207/569 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
SOLD - $512,000
In a highly sought pocket of Mitcham, this modern two-bedroom apartment offers a blissful lifestyle retreat for owner-occupiers and investors alike. Convenience is assured, located walking distance to Mitcham Station as well as local shopping and dining, while Eastland and EastLink are within a few minutes’ drive. For parents of school-aged children, this premium address also provides zoned entry to Antonio Park Primary and Mulluana Secondary College.
Securely located on the top floor, the home features luxe bamboo floors through a spacious open-plan lounge and dining zone, which is teamed with a high-end kitchen appointed with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless-steel appliances. A large balcony extends the living area, providing the perfect spot to relax or entertain with stunning views to Mount Dandenong.
Both bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and include built-in robes; the master benefits from a stylish ensuite, with a combined bathroom/laundry servicing the second bedroom and guests.
Additional luxuries to this contemporary residence include multiple split system heating/cooling units, secure basement parking and a storage cage.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has