2/258 Canterbury Road, Heathmont
$420 per week
Convenience And Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this single level two (2) bedroom unit set at the rear of a block in a favourable location of Heathmont. Within only minutes from Heathmont Train Station, Aquanation, Ringwood Golf Club, Eastland Shopping and all the convenient amenities in the Heathmont Shopping Village, it also has easy access to Eastlink. It is extremely well presented for low maintenance and comfortable living. This home offers a functional floorplan with a spacious living area, complemented by a functional kitchen/meals area. The kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the home chef. The two (2) good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. The laundry with space possibilities opens out to a deck, perfect for any family or social entertaining. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, air conditioning, and a single lock-up garage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has