10/12 Belmont Avenue, Glen Iris
Belmont Heights: Comfortable, Quiet, Convenient...
Conveniently located in a quiet tree lined street, within moments access of High Street shopping and cafes, trams, local schools, parks and much more, we offer this ground floor, no maintenance home.
Light and spacious, the immaculately presented floorplan consists of main bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, updated kitchen, separate lounge room plus central bathroom with laundry facilities.
Features to note include; split system heating/cooling, stainless steel electric appliances, dishwasher, new flooring, secure entry and off-street parking for one car.
Only 10km from the CBD and also providing easy access to the Monash Freeway, Glen Iris & Gardiner Train Stations, the 5, 6, 72 & 75 Tram routes, bus routes, Harold Holt Swim Centre, Glen Iris wetlands and numerous well known schools.
Excellent location, great size, spotless presentation, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has