10 Heatherbrae Avenue, Ringwood
Move in and enjoy!
Hidden behind the timber fence is a pleasant surprise waiting for a lucky new tenant. Walk in the front door and feel immediately at ease with the freshly painted paintwork and polished floorboards throughout, enjoy the lounge and dining area with open fireplace, as well as preparing meals in the good sized kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher. All bedrooms have built in robes, the master bedroom is certainly generous in size, as is the timber paneled main bathroom and laundry. The property is fully fenced with a quaint front porch to enjoy the summer evenings, there is a single carport plus room for another car, a garden shed and gas ducted heating.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has