6 Regina Street, Ringwood
Brand New Luxury and Modern Living!
Ideally set in a quiet location close to all we have on offer this luxurious, modern, and brand-new townhouse perfect for all!
Expert design, complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the light and spacious floorplan offers endless living and entertaining options.
Upstairs, you'll find three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, one with walk-in-robe, sharing a central bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet. Another separate toilet with basin and a second living area/children retreat as well as many storage cabinets.
Downstairs consists of two bedrooms, the main bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite, another bedroom with built-in-robe. Sleek stone kitchen, large open plan living/dining room plus powder room and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a private low maintenance courtyard with entertainers’ deck and remote double garage with internal access.
Endless features of this stunning home include.
* Seven split system heating/cooling
* Modern designed kitchen with stainless steel stove, dishwasher, butler’s pantry
* Alarm system, four toilets, down lights, carpeted bedrooms, floorboards to living area and hush glass/6 Star energy rating windows.
* Double lock up garage with internal access
Also providing an easy commute via Eastlink/Eastern Freeway to the CBD & Mornington Peninsula.
Outstanding home, excellent location, great size, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has