6 Cook Road, Mitcham
Charming and Renovated!
Situated within a desired pocket of Mitcham we have on offer this newly renovated and charming house perfect for all!
Light, bright and renovated throughout, this property offers polished floorboards and high ceiling throughout a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area which integrates to a sliding door leading to the expansive backyard. Kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances.
Three large bedrooms encompass the property, all equipped with built-in robes and a ceiling fan and serviced by a newly renovated bathroom.
Other property features include; reverse cycle heating and cooling, single carport, powder room, and plenty of off-street parking.
Located within a short stroll away to Mitcham Shopping Centre, Mitcham train station, bus services, Antonio Park Primary School and Antonio Park, the neighbourhood is as blue-chip as they come.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has