1 Hopetoun Street, Mitcham
Just What You Are Looking For!
This beautiful brick home is surrounded by resort style front and rear gardens with plenty of space for entertaining.
The home features a spacious living room with scenic garden views, a cosy gas log fire and a separate meals zone and stylish timber kitchen, equipped with a breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances and storage to boot. The three generous robed bedrooms, serviced by a new modern family bathroom featuring a walk-in rain shower and wall-hung vanity.
Other property features include; alarm, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, evaporative cooling, large laundry with a make-up station and second toilet, water tank, outdoor awnings, garden shed and a carport. Gas fireplace will not be included in tenancy.
With so many amenities at your fingertips from Pipe Reserve, zoned for Antonio Park Primary School and Mullauna College, and within easy reach of both Mitcham and Heatherdale shops and Train Stations, local bus services, parks, walking trails and Eastland Shopping Centre. This property won’t last long! Act fast!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has