703/1 Porter Street, Hawthorn East
Convenient And Lifestyle In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this near new one (1) bedroom apartment located in one of the most prestigious locale of Camberwell. Only 7km to the Melbourne CBD, it is within walking distance to Camberwell Train Station, tram lines, Coles Shopping, Rivoli Cinema, Camberwell Sunday Market, restaurants, cafes, shops and all the enviable amenities in Burke Street. It also has easy access to Methodist Ladies College, Scotch College, Camberwell Grammar School (Boys & Girls), Xavier College and many other surrounding prestigious private schools and colleges. Positioned in a quiet tree lined street, this home is designed by an award winning team, poised for convenience and lifestyle. The balcony and large windows which provides a breathtaking and expansive view of the surroundings of Camberwell suburb, allows natural light to flow through the open plan of the living, kitchen and meals area, bringing out the quality of its interior. The functional kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances, most ideal for the home chef. The bedroom with built in robes is serviced by a central bathroom with shower, WC and laundry facilities. This home continues to impress with central heating and cooling, timber flooring, undercover car park with storage, intercom and port building security access for home safety.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has