3/11 Stanley Street, Glenroy
Appealing two bedroom Street Facing Villa
First impressions will be lasting once you have inspected this proudly maintained and updated spacious home. Offering a street facing aspect with separate garage access. Offering two large bedrooms both with built in robes, updated bathroom with separate shower, bath and a separate toilet, generous living zones with polished pine timber flooring, ample room for a family size table and overlooking the courtyard. The kitchen offers updated laminate cabinetry with ample cupboard space and Stainless steel appliances. Outdoor features provide a private low maintenance paved courtyard and front garden with lovely privacy hedging. Additional features include a single lock up garage, evaporative cooling, plus an additional split system and gas ducted heating.
Located in a prime location within walking distance to Glenroy central shops and public transport. Easy access to the freeways, Melbourne Airport and so much more. This is one not to be missed!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has